...does karma catch up with people? Does it always catch up with them at the right time? Before they hurt someone else? Do people actually get their 'just desserts' for the bad things they do to others? In this case, I don't think so. My faith in karma has dwindled slightly.
What exactly is a friend? Is it someone that you hang out and have fun with? Or someone that you have a connection with and can be honest with when the time comes? I have always thought that a friend is a little bit of both. You have fun with them but you also can be honest with them. You watch out for them and for their best interest....even when they don't want to hear it and you know it could start a conflict.
When does a person stop being a friend? When they haven't hung out in awhile? Or when the words you speak to them fall upon deaf ears? When they don't recognize that the things you are telling them are not to hurt them but to prevent them from causing themselves serious consequences down the road?
My heart aches today for decisions that have been made. Ones that were made without consideration to any of the facts presented...Decisions that were made without acknowledging their friends words. I feel like I have lost that friend today.
Everyone's decisions are their own. Everyone is responsible for their own life. I wish I didn't care about people so much.
Friday, October 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment