Friday, January 1, 2010

An Unforgettable December

Hey guys! :)

So, I will definately say, the month of December flew by. It's absolutely incredible how fast it went. That's so awesome! Things here are going well. Three weeks from today I will be touring beautiful San Antonio with the most amazing young man I know. I cannot wait.

Zach is doing really well. Basic has gone fast for the both of us. The Holidays were hard on him, but other than missing everyone, he's doing great. So proud of him! I've received 4 letters and written so many, I lost count. :) This week is my last full week of winter break before I start classes again. January will definitely be a busy month....pulling a lot of hours at work and keeping up with my schoolwork. San Antonio will be a much needed breath of fresh air, even if it is for only 2 1/2 days. Allen came home on leave from AIT and it was definitely wonderful to see him. He's doing well also. Hopefully all of you are doing well, too.

Gotta cut this short. Working in the morning! :) More details later. Happy 2010!

Love,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment